The AMWA Southeast Chapter is proud to be a sponsor of the AMWA 2022 Southeast Regional Conference that will take place June 13 and 14 at the Luminary Hotel & Co., Autograph Collection in Fort Myers, Florida. The program line-up includes educational sessions on:
- Developing a Clinical Evaluation Strategy with an Eye to Regulatory and Quality Requirements
- Leveraging Public Relations in Medical Communications
- Resources for Researching Medical Devices Using Publicly Available Databases
- Communicating Science to the Public
- Think Like an Editor: Improving Document Quality for Regulatory Submissions
The popular AMWA Freelance Jam Sessions moderated by Brian Bass, MWC are also offered. These sessions provide a supportive space for freelancers to share their experiences and concerns with other Early-career or Seasoned freelancers. The conference also features the highly rated, intensive, small group, interactive workshops that are a staple of AMWA conferences:
- Strategies for Persuasive Writing, Susan Aiello, DVM, ELS
- Advanced Writing, Susan Aiello, DVM, ELS
- Regulations: What does a Medical Writer Need to Know?, Karen Bannick McQuoid, MA, RAC, FRAPS
MedWrite Talks (reminiscent of the popular TED Talks): Best practices for client interaction, Small Business Survival Skills: Your Way to Success, It’s All In How You Pivot, Reminders of Life Lessons from the Barnyard
For full details, check out the conference brochure.
Register now to attend.